- Abstract need to be about any aspect of rehabilitation of acute and/or chronic internal diseases.
- Submission deadline: March 10th 2022
- Abstracts can be submitted by master students, doctoral students and post-doctoral researchers.
- The abstract must be uploaded in pdf to the website using this template. Abstracts are restricted to 400 words (excluding title, names, affiliations and references) and may contain 1 figure or 1 table.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by a reviewing panel using a standardized scoring sheet.
- After undergoing the reviewing process, all authors will be informed about the acceptance of their submission on March 11th.
- Six abstracts will be selected for oral presentation (15’ + 5’ questions) based upon quality and content as we aim to bring a variety of subjects on the symposium.
- All other abstracts that meet the quality criteria are invited to present a poster during the lunch break. For this purpose you need to prepare and print a A0 portrait poster.
- All submitted abstracts that meet our quality criteria will be made available in an abstract book that will be provided to all participants of the symposium.
- Presenters must be registered and have paid registration fees for the respective symposium.
Allowed file extension: .pdf | Max. file size: 2MB
Unable to upload? Contact us and/or submit your abstract via firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration fee for academics: free
Registration fee for non-academics: € 30
Registration fee bachelor/master students: free
Deadline for registration: 24th March 2022 (23h59)